Sunday, September 13, 2015

Talmadge Art Show, Del Mar Taste and Artisan Stroll and custom pots

Come show and stroll!

 I'll be at the Talmadge Art Show pop-up sale next Sunday, September 20. That's 10-4, at 2211 Avenida de la Playa, La Jolla Shores. Not the park by the beach but a small one a few blocks inland. It's still warm enough to swim, there are discounts at local restaurants...

And at the Del Mar Taste and Artisan Stroll, October 4, 9-4. That's on the 101, the Coast Highway, yes in the middle of the street. Also a tasting event by local restaurants.


I usually make pots to my pleasure, exploring shapes and glazes and ideas. I'm also very glad to make pots to your pleasure. We can work out a design together. The pictures here are this summer's (do I have to say last summer?) custom pieces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment